https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmk_xAkMYgE

Whelp this is my Heineken commercial. I tried my best with what i had. it was not the best but I can say that I was pleasantly surprised. I expected much worse due to all the things going wrong in this project. the product of this project is kinda relieving once I think about it. I do admit that this project was kinda rushed but it still came out pretty cool if I do say so myself. I have a lot of work in front of me in terms of improving. I know that in due time i will get there. this project does show that I have great ideas that could really work in the advertising industry. All I need to do is know how to better apply those ideas. I'm pretty happy with my first work. I hope I get better and produce better works. Who knows maybe ill even turn this into a profession.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2