my lasting editing/filming blog

 SO this is going to be my last blog out of the trilogy. and this is going to be a mesh of a filming and editing blog. Although I said it was a mesh this is mostly going to be mostly an editing blog. That being said shall we begin. To finish off with the rest of the filming port of my blog we did a few things. we in this sentence if you did not know by now means me and my brother because he was my videographer. we took a good bit of outdoorsy video shoots. Many of said video shoots was of myself nearby and/or posted up with the tree. In addition to that i was doing many hand motions and gestures. while this was happening my brother was also doing a multitude of camera movements. although we did many video shoots by trees we also deviated from tree shoots. Those times included a video shoot on a slight hill and on a walk way path. During the path video shoot i told my brother to follow me with the camera for an interesting camera view. I also told him to this from a side angle profile. The results of this were very satisfactory.and the hill video shoot wasn't bad either i just wish i had more sunlight. All and all cumulatively i can say that the experience was a pleasure. due to the fact that my phone was on low and it was getting dark I had to scrap some editing ideas because there was not enough footage.Now onto the editing portion. I decided to use 3 editing software. i did this because each software provides a different feature that proved to be useful. The main jist of my editing process was first cut it all in sections. the second thing i wuss supposed to do is mix and max the sections of every shoot i did. the third thing was to introduced smooth transitions. This would intern make everything look more fluid. the last step of the editing process was to stack the audio file on top of the video and mute the sound coming from the video clips. This would make the sound quality better and reduce unnecessary noise clutter and static. I would also in this stage have to perfectly alight the video clips to the audio. After that I just would have to polish the video. Im not done with it yet but i will be finished with it by the time it is due.and that concluded my final blog out of this trilogy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2