Beginning of Filming

 So now I will tell you all in this blog the beginning steps of my filming project. In the storyboard I detailed the locations near by my home that I need to film. On my first 6 boxes I detailed the intro to the film and the locations. They are lengthy distance away. I had to figure out a way to get the get what I need. Then I thought one day that since I pass the locations every time I walk back home I should juss get my videos and be done wit it. It was pretty convenient if I do say so myself. So one day afterschool I walked home took my phone set it to 4k 60 fps and started filming. First location was the fist stretch of sideways as I was coming into the neighborhood of my home. I took at least ten or more videos each averaging about 10 seconds. I took them in bulk because you never know which might be better and how they are going to be used in the editing process.  Next I went to the bridge location and took about 5 10 second videos. After I went to the golf course entrance sections and I took 5-6videos. After that I went to the entrance of the series of apartments encase by a gate to which inside I live in. I took a video  just 1 ten second video. It was all I needed. Then I walked inside and took 4-5 videos as I was walking to my apartment complex. After that I took a a couple , max was about 4, videos of my complex to which my film was going to start at. After that filming excursion I went inside to relax after along day of work. That pretty much sums up the footage I got so far. Until next time bye bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2