hiatus comes to a close

 

Ok so as per my recent blogs I was on a hiatus. This was an especially long hiatus as well. The reason for the hiatus being that I was lacking in school and had to play catch up. In that time frame I was strictly focusing on catching up. I was also trying to do it as fast as possible. This means that through this period there was not much learning. This also means that through this period I was not filming. I took spring break as an actual break and removed myself from everything that had to do with school. I used this time to relax. I also used this time to think and contemplate. Most importantly I used this time to re-evaluate myself. I used that time to set goals for myself. I used that time to organized myself. I used that time to gain somewhat of a proper mindset. Now that I know what i must do this is the time to execute. starting today I'm going to be working on filming my project. I plan to use 7- 10 days of filming. Then right after 3-7 days of editing. then the left over days will be used for peer review and small minute corrections. Finally once I am done I


will submit my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2