Planning blog: Location

 Location

For the location of this film i have a few ideas of where i could take this video. If I'm being honest I have the whole neighborhood but let me specify which parts of the neighborhood. well  know that one good place that I could place my opening scene is outside the gate of my apartment complex. Another good location could be one of the golf courses on either side of the apartment complex I live in. I also think that inside the apartment complex would be a great location to have part of the film. I think it would be a cool idea to have the inside of the apartment that I live in in the film. A of this moment I don't know for sure if I will include a in house scene but I'm thinking about it. I could also use the parking lot in front of my apartment if the movie calls for it. After that that's all locations I can pretty much use. I could use more but it would have been too straining  considering the fact that I want to stay as close to home as possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2