Planning Blog: schedule

3/4/21- 3/5/21 Filming will occur and start on that day. I chose this day because its the last day of school leading into the weekend. I will film in accordance to my storyboard. I follow every box through every scene.

3/15/21 - 3/16/21 This is the day that filming should end. This will mean that the scenes entailing the killer will be done. I shall show the vids to my family too see if they like it. I shall redo the clips that look rather unpleasant. Then I will finish everything up and commence my editing portion the next day.

3/17/21-3/28/21 This is the point where editing should start. Editing should begin immediately after I finish filming. My main primary software program that I've been using was video leap  but I might try to use more software programs so to have more resources at my disposal. All of this will make my final work way better and as good as it could be.

3/29/21-4/1/21 By this time my work id done. Now that my movie is done its time too let my peers review my work. peer review will help me know what I need to improve with the movie. Basically it will show what I need to perfect. After the peer review I will submit it to Cambridge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2