Title Research: Watch the Titles Website


 So, I went on the website looking for how the characters make their titles. I was trying to see if it would give me an article detailing it step by step. I was very mistaken and couldn't be anymore wrong. I stepped in the site and saw many boxes with titles on them like feature film, and tv shoes. Naturally I explored around and i saw a plethora of articles speaking on the title production process as well as focusing on well acclaimed  individuals in this field. I learned a lot through this website. The piece of info that stuck with me was atmosphere can mean a lot when making a title. I also read about how in the making of silent hill they typography with the movie scene took about a month. I mention previously about atmosphere, well the movie i got that from was " Vikings". it stated that "Atmosphere is the primary responsibility of a good title sequence " which stuck with me the most out of everything I read. i will be sure to use this knowledge and try to integrate it in my final project.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2