Location: The location of the doesn't have a definite location per say. It is more so that the location of the film is multiple locations inside one main location. The main location being The hills of Inveraray apartment complex and the surrounding golf field area. The side location s being the golf courses the home of the characters and a basketball court all with in the residence. Participants: There are about 4 participants within this film. the first of which being myself. I will play one of the characters within the film. That character being the older and often brutish older brother Dez. My little brother is also one of the actors of the film. He will be playing the conniving little brother. My father will be playing the father...Ironic isn't it(sarcasm). The last participant would be my sister of course but she doesn't play in this movie. She in fact is going to be the videographer/recorder of this film. If the film calls or it my sister me or my brother can be int...
Time to begin my blog on the research of the bloody valentine. Now funny thing is in the opening scene i don't recall seeing titles anywhere. Let me be frank I didn't see any titles at all. With that being said i sis see plenty other things. One such thing is the dark and secluded area of the opening sequence. This perfectly goes along with the theme of horror. In addition to that we are greeted with the killer in this opening sequence. The killer also makes a killing with one of the standard conventions of horror, cutlery to be exact. These images contain connotations in which im going to explain. first the scene image constructs the mood of the movie basically giving us the vibe and leaving an imprint of the tone of the movie. The killing scene picture shows what type of movie it is . IT shows how much the movie panders to the theme. If you didn't already know the theme is horror. The movie establishes a feeling of horror through a few different mediums. first the settin...
I've watched the "how to make a short film" YouTube video and I gathered a good amount of useful points tips and ideas. Time to delve into what I've gained. Ill start with the fact that when designing or writing you short film one should only do enough that fit their resources. A good example of such is if I have 20,000 I cant be writing or designing for a 100,000 dollar short film. Another example of such is if I only have a water gun I cannot be looking to make a wwii bunker battle since I don't have the resources for such action. When making a short film one should also think of set ups and payoffs. Their are also multiple types of set ups and pay offs including emotional and story as decreed by the video. another skill that their video speaks of is to do or act in opposite of what the audience is expecting. An example of this could be that an audience is expecting a scene where a mysteries character is the protagonist father but then you can flip the script...
Comments
Post a Comment