Planning for my music video

 The title of the rap song I used was Juice WRLD -wishing well. I have several main ideas i think i could include in the music video, lets start with the basics. fr the dress and or costumes  this video should be pretty casual. this is a rap video and I know rappers typically show their wealth with chains but this is different. This rap song takes on a somber tone so I don't think a plethora of chance around the neck would be a good idea. it wouldn't fit well with the lyrics nor the music video. The rapper talks a lot about substance abuse in his video so I plan to include pills and pill bottles as props. Don't worry I wont ingest them so you can calm down now. the location for this music is going to be pretty local. I plan to make this music video in or around my home. Im doing this for the reason that this the only place that's ready on such short notice. another reason for this spot is because its common sense if  were to pop pills I would 9/10 be doing it from the comfort of my own home. Today I have both researched and planned my experiment and by Friday 11/20/2020 i should have my story bored finished. In about a weeks time I should have my filming done and by 12/3/2020 i should have my editing done and i should be finalizing the product. I shall be the actor for this video and i'll let my parents film it if they cant then my brother will if he cant then ill switch places with him and he will be the actor. if we don,t have pill bottles to be props I create makeshift pill bottles by plastering the word pills on caps i can find in the house.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2