Hiatus is still pending...

So current my hiatus from filming is still going. I would have started filming by now but I've had some complications that came up. Most of them came due to my general current situation. I've already explain some of my issues in previous blog.. but due to elaboration purposes I will do it again. one of the reasons i haven't filmed yet is because I'm behind on work for my classes. the good thing is i am almost caught up so that's nice. This catching up issue is the main limitation I have. Due to this problem i have to pushback the start date of my filming. This in turn will make the amount of days I have to film smaller. This means that to meet the deadline the project will probably be a little rushed. Another problem is because i simply don't get enough rest. This is due to my long and exhausting daily schedule. Due to that my focus is very low and I'm constantly tired causing me not to complete as much work as I need to be making this catch up time frame take a bit longer then it should of. My third and final reason why I'm late to filming is my general disorganization up until now. This whole quarter I've been all over the place. Now though I'm at a point where i have a plan about how I'm going to catch up. Before it use to be so bad that I barely use to get work done. Now i can confidently say I'm almost caught up. I've told you all my reasons for my continued hiatus. Hopefully i can come off of it within the week or next. Thanks for listening to this blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2