Back on that Grind(intro)

 Hello! It has been a minute since the last time I made a blog but were back. As you know my name is Djonucci st. Juste. Currently I am of 16 years of age. On top of that I'm a tired, sleep deprived high school student. Some of my favorite things to do aka hobbies are sports and skateboarding. Truth be told this intro is going to be a bit lackluster compared tp previous works. As I'm writing this right now I feel as though I am/ gonna tip over at any moment. With that being said back to me. I have very high hopes for this year for both in this class and in general. For this class I don't want to be lost and I want to maintain an A all school year. For the school year my main goal is to get back to a 3.0 gpa . This is so I may do dual enrollment. This year I expect a lot out of myself. I'm willing to work hard to get it. I have to strive for it if want to pass this stage in my life. Said stage is known as the toughest or one of the toughest aka junior year. I can manage though I made it this far cant stop now. Cant stop until my goals are realized. That way my future can be easier and more pleasing and probably wont be as rough. Doubling back to my hobbies I also play football for my school team so there's that. Its fun if you disregard the amount of yelling and backlash done on a daily basis. I think I should just about be finished with my intro. anything else that I feel like I need to state will be introduced in later blogs. With that being said have a nice day and stay safe!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2