The Final Decision ;)

 So for three blogs I've been detailing the genres that go along with my short film. I settles on 3 genres. the first one is action. the second is sports. the third is drama. in this blog I will be making a decision on which one to focus on. Now straight of the bat I can exclude sports. I say this do to the fact that it seems way more bland as compared to the other genres. not only that but I feel as though i can be more creative with the other genres. With that being said we are left with action and drama. I believe the right decision should be action. If I make it action based i feel as if my creative process would be better. on top of that I have more viewing experience of action so i would be able to better apply conventions of action. Now with that being said I might have to tweak my pitch a bit if I need it to better go along with my genre but for right now I believe my pitch is adequate. The thing that inspired me to pick action over the other genres is because I am an avid action fan. Not only am I an action fan but I'm more comfortable with action and don't see the other genre types as much. Other then that I've never made an action scene before and I want to give it a try. it would be an interesting experience and I would also be able to let more of my creativity and imagination run wild. with that being said that concludes my blog. Just to recap, I've chosen to do action. I'm doing it because I like action films/movies. In addition i will tweak my blog if necessary to better fit my genre. With that being said this blog is concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research: How to make a short film

ALL ABOUT ME!!!

blue print for next part p2